Action Summary of City Council Meetings
The following is a summary of key action items taken by the Mayor and Council at the City Council meetings. The meetings were held at City Hall at 25 East Alabama Street, Tallapoosa.
City Council “Regular” Meeting – October 10, 2022
- Minutes, financials and checks over $300 approved.
- Nominations for Zoning Appeal Board tabled until next work session.
- Council officially adopted the LOST agreement adopted by the county and each municipality.
- Council approved amending paving contact to include Spring and Lyon Street at an additional cost of $50,000.
- Council informed of new emergency exit along track line for the Tally Mountain Golf Course.
- Council informed of bids to redo the floor in the old school gym recently donated to the city.
- Council approved the purchase fo an older van for $4,200 to be used primarily with the work detail.
The next scheduled meeting for Mayor and Council is Monday, November 14 at 6:00 pm at City Hall at 25 E. Alabama St.