The following is a summary of key action items taken by the Mayor and Council at the City Council meeting held on July 11, 2022. The meeting was held at City Hall at 25 East Alabama Street, Tallapoosa.
• Approved the minutes, financials and invoices over $300.
• Approved extending the New Year’s Eve Possum drop festivities to include both Friday and Saturday this year.
• Approved the new paving contract with Northwest Georgia Paving Company.
• Approved the solid waste sludge transport contract with Cherokee Environmental.
• Approved the contact with the consultant Donna Armstrong Lackey to assist with rural zone designation and master plan as well as facilitate meetings with DDA
• Approved the fee to Ensite Engineering to compile and submit gas grant to PHMSA.
Tallapoosa Police to Get New Home. Read More.